To ensure breadth and depth as students meet these broad education goals, the curriculum focuses on six
& the Past
|The Arts &|
|6 Cr. Hrs.||4 Cr. Hrs||3 Cr. Hrs.||9 Cr. Hrs.||3 Cr. Hrs.||0 Cr. Hrs.|
|CS 101||Math 120 *|
|Included in BASBA|
Business electives may be chosen from courses with the following prefixes:
ACCT, BTEC, CMS 117, CMS 217, CMS 230, ECON, ENT, FIN, GBUS, MGMT, MKTG. For assistance in choosing electives please see your academic advisor.
ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS
- Complete 60 credit hours.
- Monitor program progress through My Degree to remain on graduation pathway.
- Maintain minimum grade point average of 2.0 in all General Education courses.
- Maintain minimum grade point average of 2.25 in all Common Professional Component courses.
- Maintain minumum grade point average of 2.5 in courses beyond the business core.
- Complete proctored Major Fields Test in capstone course GBUS 240.
- Complete at least 15 hours of credit at WVU Parkersburg,
- Complete and file the graduation application in OLSIS within the stated deadline.